Complaint Review: GoTec Financial - Financial Benefits

• Submitted: Tue, July 27, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, July 27, 2004

• Reported By:Shelby North Carolina
GoTec Financial - Financial Benefits
354 East 600 South Suite 202 St. George,, Utah U.S.A.

GoTec Financial - Financial Benefits ripoff GoTec Financial - Financial Benefit Refund No Problem Right St. George Utah

GoTec Financial Inc took me for $219.90. They said I would receive a credit card within 2 week after payment was received.

They just need to debit my account, and after they received my money, they would send my credit card with limit of $5,000. The woman gave me here name if I wasn't satisfy, for a refund. Have not got here yet. Called the number got someone else who would type my complaint and someone else would determined if they will refund my money. I still have not here or received refund or and type of letter from them.

I received a thick book with GoTEc Financial Inc. (knowing "The Game") also a certificate for shopping spree online or 3 day 2 night vacation. A letter with there mission but with the letter you go online in order to apply for the credit card. In bold letters it stated if you access the web site you could not get a refund. Woman stated that you had to go online to apply for credit card, but if you apply you are not guarantee a credit card and you could not get a refund. Told credit card would come in 2 week after payment received. This is all in the letter that they send you. They want take anybody I know. I am e-mailing and telling everybody I know. Rip-Off Company!!!

Carol
Shelby, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/27/2004 05:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GoTec-Financial-Financial-Benefits/St-George-Utah-84770/GoTec-Financial-Financial-Benefits-ripoff-GoTec-Financial-Financial-Benefit-Refund-No-100867. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GoTec Financial - Financial Benefits