Complaint Review: GoTec Financial Inc.

• Submitted: Tue, March 30, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, March 30, 2004

• Reported By:canton Ohio
GoTec Financial Inc.
2 W. ST. George Blvd., Utah 84770 Saint George, Utah U.S.A.

GoTec Financial Inc. ripoff Saint George Utah

"Stacy" called first, then "Justin" and Justin put through to "Phillip Thomas", that name alone should've rang a bell. They called me before and I brushed them off, this time, they talked so fast and they did make the offer sound good...I'm on my way to my bank now to change the info I gave them...my bank is very good about NOT accepting things that come through my account. I have a very good relationship with the people at my bank, and only infomation that I give them every goes through. I'm not worried about the money coming out, my bank won't let it happen. Thank God for the people we have that do live honestly.

Anita
canton, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/30/2004 07:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GoTec-Financial-Inc/Saint-George-Utah-84770/GoTec-Financial-Inc-ripoff-Saint-George-Utah-85899. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GoTec Financial Inc.