Theresa

• Submitted: Sun, June 13, 2004
  • Updated: Sun, June 13, 2004

• Reported By:coulterville Illinois
GoTec Financial - Paul Burgess - Cherise Smith
354 East 600 South.Suite202 Saint George, Utah U.S.A.

GoTec Financial - Paul Burgess - Cherise Smith ripoff they lied to rip me off, they cheated me out of 219.00 & promised me a credit card plus 250.00 in gas coupons that I never got Saint George Utah

I got a phone call saying that I could get a credit card with up to 7000.00 credit limit plus my choice of either 250.00 shopping spree or 250.00s in gas coupons if I sent or debt off my account 219.00 to them. As I was still on the phone with them I realized that they were ripping me off but I had allready given them my debit card number so I tried cancelling it and they said that it was not possible that I already agreed to the terms.

I have never heard any such thing as not being able to cancel a credit card. It's ridicuous. It's a ripoff.

I have called & called. I talked to some girl named Cherise Smith ext:152. All they would tell the first three times that I tried to call to cancel was that the recording of the phone conversation was being investigated to see if it was refundable.

Well after the 15th call they finally put me through to talk to a guy by the name of Paul Bergess phone number 435-656-2065ext117 to hear that it was not able to be cancelled or refunded. To get on line & choose the credit card that best fits my needs. I would just like a refund because I haven't gotten anything that they promised.

Brenda
coulterville, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2004 05:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GoTec-Financial-Paul-Burgess-Cherise-Smith/Saint-George-Utah-84770/GoTec-Financial-Paul-Burgess-Cherise-Smith-ripoff-they-lied-to-rip-me-off-they-cheat-94752. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GoTec Financial - Paul Burgess - Cherise Smith