Complaint Review: GoTec Financial - RX Financial

• Submitted: Mon, July 12, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, July 12, 2004

• Reported By:Yakima Washington
GoTec Financial - RX Financial
354 EAst 600 South, Suite 202 Saint George, Utah U.S.A.

GoTec Financial - RX Financial Scam, Fraud, Rip-off, Theft, Deception Saint George Utah

Received an unsolicited call to home phone numer. They offered me a credit card with a line of $5,000 for a one time fee of $219.00. They stated that once I recieved my card, if I decided not to use it that I could simply return it and that they would refund me my money back!

Well, I never got the credit card, instead got a packet of information, and instructional material to help me apply for credit cards with various banks. I called them up and expressed my displeasure with the resulted outcome, and they simply stated to return the packet and that I would promplty be refunded. They had the nerve to tell me that this was made clear to me, that it was a packet of information that I would recieve -not a credit card!!

They refused to return my money, after having acknowldged they recieved the packet back. I was told that my packet arrived one day late, from the policy return date. News to me. They never informed me about a return policy expiration date!! It is scam and they are fraudlent, and have ripped me off!

Yakima, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2004 12:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GoTec-Financial-RX-Financial/Saint-George-Utah-84770/GoTec-Financial-RX-Financial-Scam-Fraud-Rip-off-Theft-Deception-Saint-George-Utah-98558. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GoTec Financial - RX Financial