Complaint Review: GoTec Financial

• Submitted: Fri, March 26, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, March 26, 2004

• Reported By:floresville Texas
GoTec Financial
354east600southsuite202 Saint George,UT 84770 Saint George, Utah U.S.A.

GoTec Financial ripoff dishonest fraudulent billing Saint George Utah

I recieved a phone call for a credit card with the limit of 5,000 dollars.How they had all my banking information,I don't know.

They wanted me to confirm the information,which was all true.They gave me a draft date of March24, but I was told that nothing would be taken out of my checking account until after I recieved my paper work.

I checked on my account and found out that they took an amount of 219.90.

I called the number that they gave me and discussed the situation with them and all they gave me was a run around.
I am furious with the situation and would like to get my money back.It has made a mess of my banking account.
Am looking for revenge.Thank you for your help, if you can help me in any way.

barbara
floresville, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2004 07:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GoTec-Financial/Saint-George-Utah-84770/GoTec-Financial-ripoff-dishonest-fraudulent-billing-Saint-George-Utah-85470. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GoTec Financial