Complaint Review: GoTec Financial

• Submitted: Sun, July 15, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, July 15, 2007

• Reported By:cleveland Ohio
GoTec Financial
2 West St. George Blvd. Suite 5 St. George, Utah U.S.A.

GoTec Financial Credit Repair Scam, Promised Credit card approval, Mortgages and Loans St. George Utah

I received a telephone call from this company advertising that they could help me with credit repair, get new credit cards with bad credit, mortgages, and loans. I had to give them my active checking account information and they would charge my account a fee of $219.00 for this service. Their service was to supply me with unlimited access to their company's web site for help and unlimited resources to all of the above mintioned. They did not. I tried contacting the company and got no help when I told them I did not want the offer they sent bogus information to me and charged my account anyway after I told them I wanted to cancel. So basically I was ripped-off of my money from this company. Now the passcode they sent me didn't work and the company don't exsist anymore. Please be aware of this company so this don't happen to you!

Tonia
cleveland, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2007 09:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GoTec-Financial/St-George-Utah-84770/GoTec-Financial-Credit-Repair-Scam-Promised-Credit-card-approval-Mortgages-and-Loans-St-261057. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GoTec Financial