Complaint Review: GoTec Financial

• Submitted: Mon, March 01, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, March 01, 2004

• Reported By:Moriches New York
GoTec Financial
Legal Department, 2 West St. George Blvd, St. George, Utah U.S.A.

GoTec Financial ripoff St. George Utah

A supposed Go-Tech financial representative called me, said he could hook me up with a Visa card with a once in a lifetime offer, paying only 219.90 for one year, and i would receive a free gift. He took down all my account information and had me record my voice over the phone. In the middle of the process I told him No, I dont want this, I cant afford it, He said the information was already put in the computer and processed, he cant do anything, i asked to speak to the highest superior, and he said the same thing, this is a crappy scam, Do not fall for it like I did that day with their aggressive and bullshit conversation.

Moriches, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/01/2004 06:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GoTec-Financial/St-George-Utah-84770/GoTec-Financial-ripoff-St-George-Utah-82353. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GoTec Financial