Complaint Review: GoTec Financial

• Reported By:Everett Washington
GoTec Financial
, Utah U.S.A.

GoTec Financial ripoff harassment Unsure Utah

This company called me today out of the blue and had my info like my social security number and things. They offered me a credit card with a 5,000 limit, which was fishy from the start because I had a credit card when i first turned 18, spent all $500 on it, had issues paying it back and am probably some kind of a financial risk.

I was skeptical when they asked for my bank account number. I told them it was a joint account and that I had to ask my boyfriend before I gave them the number. They said they'd call back in a few minutes. Meanwhile, I looked them up online and saw all the scam reports. They called me back, I told them no and never to call me again.

Five minutes later someone else called me back, once again I told them to never call me again and it they used any of my information I was pressing charges. And then another guy called me AGAIN. I don't know much about this kind of stuff, but isn't that some kind of harassment? What the h*ll is the deal with this company and why can no one stop them? And my phone is ringing again now, so how do I stop all this?

Everett, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2004 05:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GoTec-Financial/Utah-dont-know/GoTec-Financial-ripoff-harassment-Unsure-Utah-82832. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GoTec Financial