Complaint Review: GoTecFinancial,

• Submitted: Fri, March 17, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, March 17, 2006

• Reported By:Dallas Texas
GoTecFinancial,
2 West St. George Blvd. Suite 5 St. George, Utah U.S.A.

GoTecFinancial a complete ripoff scam St. George Utah

To all those who are trying to build their credit history, I just hope you will not experience what I have gone through with this total bogus rip off scam. Sometimes our desperation clouds our judgement.

This so-called company called me one evening (and at that time it was like heaven sent because I was getting frustrated in finding ways to help my credit not because I was bankrupt or had bad credit but it was that I did not have any credit background to begin with). I spoke to Sabrina Scott (is this lady's identity for real???) and gave me her employment ID and their customer service number. I was hesitant to give her my information particularly my bank account. But she sweet talk me into it with a guarantee of getting a credit card.

$219.90 was deducted from my account (I kept my bank statement because it was withdrawn automatically). I did received a packet from them and accessed their website. But to no avail, I did not even get a $300 secured card. After some time, I called them and the number was unavailable. I tried to access the website and I was brought to search engine about the scam of this company.

Lani
Dallas, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2006 02:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GoTecFinancial/St-George-Utah-84770/GoTecFinancial-a-complete-ripoff-scam-St-George-Utah-181801. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GoTecFinancial,