Complaint Review: GoTech Financial

• Submitted: Fri, November 14, 2003
  • Updated: Sat, November 15, 2003

• Reported By:Conroe Texas
GoTech Financial
2 West St. George Blvd. #5 St. George, Utah U.S.A.

GoTech Financial RIPOFF SCAM CREDIT CARD/MORTGAGE/ESCROW COMPANY St. George Utah

*Consumer Suggestion: gotec credit card scammers exact info on these scums ..a little word twisting with there name its acually GoTec Financial

I recently got ripped off by Gotech Financial. They pretend to be a credit card company, a mortgage company, and an escrow account company. They said that I had been approved for a $5000 credit card with a 4% interest rate for the life of the card. Sounds good, doesn't it?

They told me that there would be a one-time processing fee of $119.00 (I guess they tell different people different things). Instead they took $219.90 out of my account and did not send me any cards or information. I had my wife call acting like an interested credit card consumer and they told her all different things. They told her there was a one-time processing fee of $29.90!!

I called them to confront them about it and they said, "We didn't tell you that WE would give you a credit card. We told you that we would send you a list of lenders in the mail that would give you a credit card because we asked them to approve you." That's not what they told ME, but regardless, I have not gotten ANYTHING from them. And if you guys haven't noticed yet, they have different names each time you call even though you know it's the same voice. I did some research on my own and found out their address, phone number, etc. I will get my money back even if I have to get a lawyer!!!!!

Kenneth
Elizabeth, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2003 08:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GoTech-Financial/St-George-Utah-84770/GoTech-Financial-RIPOFF-SCAM-CREDIT-CARDMORTGAGEESCROW-COMPANY-St-George-Utah-71893. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GoTech Financial

#1 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: Kent - (U.S.A.)

This compay plays a little word twisting with there name its acually GoTec Financial Inc not Tech it does make them a little hard to find.

here is some contact info for them

GoTec Financial Inc