Complaint Review: God Live Ministries And Church, Paul Keaton, Guy Kemp, Pastor Guy

• Submitted: Wed, May 26, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, May 09, 2014

• Reported By: Anonymous — USA Nationwide United States of America
God Live Ministries And Church, Paul Keaton, Guy Kemp, Pastor Guy
Somewhere in the USA Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

God Live Ministries And Church, Paul Keaton, Guy Kemp, Pastor Guy Guy Kemp Western Union Scam Las Vegas, Nevada

*UPDATE Employee ..inside information: Harmony

*Consumer Comment: Harmony

*General Comment: Guy

*General Comment: Amber Kemp

I can verify a similar report on this site about Guy Kemp. Apparently he has alias's now, so I also am referring to Pastor Guy. Guy Kemp is his real name. He is probably in his late 50's or 60's now. A detective out in Henderson (Nevada if I remember right) has been onto him for a while. These 3k wire transfer scams are typical of him. I'll share my story.

He used to be a radio personality (google "Guy Kemp" and "radio") and you'll see a few sites with his biography. He even has a brother in the local news media too out in LA, Garth Kemp (I'm sure his brother is legit though).  I mention this because if you ever speak to Guy over the phone, he'll sound like a radio guy (boomy voice) and will probably talk up as many media connections as he can. And since there is some evidence on the net that he did once work in radio, you'll have some reason to believe him.  And in my case, the scam was related to his ex-radio career and  I found out from other people afterwards that he'd used this same story with them.

Long story short, he said his "tech-talk" radio show was sometimes given promo TV's and computers from sponsors to review, and afterwards his show was allowed to sell them. Wire him money through Western Union, and he'll mail you great stuff.  Okay, so who is stupid enough to believe this. Guy Kemp will work someone for months before pitching the wire scam. And since my company was in the tech-industry, Guy picked up on that and contacted me to be interviewed on his show. I think he even did a fake interview with me because I found out months later he'd long since been fired or quit from that show. So over a few months, I'd hear from Guy every week or so, just chit chat mostly, but always prefaced with "hey I mentioned you on the radio today". This was before internet streaming was really around, so I had no way to verify any of it. So like the last report on this site, the money got sent, weeks went by, and no goods were ever sent.

It gets worse.  Guy will lie about the well being of his own family to get money. When the jig is up, even when he knows that you know he's a liar, he might even try to pull one last scam, and literally sob to you over the phone about the death of a child or a tragic accident to get money.  And Guy, if you're listening, you probably know who I am from that last bit. I caught you in that lie and I still feel sorry for that. Not for me, but for you brother. You crossed a major line that day as a parent, and you knew it then.

So there it is. My guess is Guy is close to a gambling city. And I doubt he had a stroke and is living in Florida (per the last report).

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/26/2010 12:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/God-Live-Ministries-And-Church-Paul-Keaton-Guy-Kemp-Pastor-Guy/Las-Vegas-Nevada-/God-Live-Ministries-And-Church-Paul-Keaton-Guy-Kemp-Pastor-Guy-Guy-Kemp-Western-Union-607307. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on God Live Ministries And Church, Paul Keaton, Guy Kemp, Pastor Guy

#1 UPDATE Employee ..inside information

AUTHOR: rkemp87 - ()

Hello Harmony, I am Rebecca Kemp. I am also a daughter of guy kemp. We have been looking for you for a while, would love to talk to you. Please contact me at rkemp87@yahoo.com.

AUTHOR: Amber Kemp - ()

harmony- please find me on Facebook. Amber Rhae Kemp

#3 General Comment

Guy

AUTHOR: Harmony - ()

Amber... I think we are related. Additionally, it sounds like he treated our mothers the same way.  I would love to hear from you and learn more about this person. I'm interested in hearing from anyone else that has information about him.

#4 General Comment

Amber Kemp

AUTHOR: amberkemp - (United States of America)

I am this horrible human being's adopted daughter. Who took all my money when I was a model. And mental and psychically and who knows what else happened with my brother and sister. He is a horrible rip off artist and a bad person. He mentally abused my mother and lied,  cheated, gambled and who knows what else. I have no idea where he is, but in all honesty I hope he might be dead to make my life have closure. This guy needs to be behind bars or maybe taken out. I'll sign my name on this and give an email if anyone knows his where a bouts....Because I want to know!!

Amber K