Complaint Review: Godaddy

• Updated: Wed, November 23, 2011

• Reported By: Kevin — United States of America
Godaddy
PO Box 4385 Allentown, Pennsylvania United States of America

Godaddy Turned on my Automatic Renew afor a URL and then chrgaed me for it Allentown, Pennsylvania

Godday turned onthe automatic Renew for a URL that I know I turned of.  This is now the second time they have done this and they keep teling me that I did not turn it off.  I always turn off my automatic renwe buttons when I order a URL.  Now it has caused my accouont to over-draw and i can't get the refund ouot of PayPal to transfer inot my bank.

So Goddady has used my money for over 4 days and now PayPal has the funds for over 3 days.

To top it off I cancelled the order throught PayPal and they still processed the payment.  I think the two companies are cohuts on this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/23/2011 12:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Godaddy/Allentown-Pennsylvania-18105/Godaddy-Turned-on-my-Automatic-Renew-afor-a-URL-and-then-chrgaed-me-for-it-Allentown-Pen-801229. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Godaddy