Complaint Review: Godaddy

• Submitted: Fri, June 26, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, July 02, 2009

• Reported By:Hell California
Godaddy
14455 N. Hayden Rd. Suite 219 Scottsdale, Arizona U.S.A.

Godaddy Transfer domain ripoff Scottsdale Arizona

*Author of original report: update

A few years back I had transferred my domain to godaddy.com, recently I came across a problem of a malicious hacker breaking into my account and transfering my domain to god knows where. When I confronted tech support about the issue they refused to be of any help, they refused to transfer the domain back to me telling me that it was authorized by someone who had my account info. After repetitive emails to tech support, I finally gave up, obviously getting no head way with these people. If you are going to get a domain with these people I would strongly suggest finding another company.

Jokerz
Hell, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2009 11:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Godaddy/Scottsdale-Arizona-85260/Godaddy-Transfer-domain-ripoff-Scottsdale-Arizona-465251. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Godaddy

update

AUTHOR: Jokerz - (U.S.A.)

Contacted the BBB and the ICANN.