Complaint Review: Godaddy

• Reported By: anonymous — Naples Florida
Godaddy
Internet USA

Godaddy Godaddy has just rip me off Internet

*Author of original report: Really, do you really read my report???

*Consumer Comment: You clearly don't understand domain registration

I boutgh two not registered premium Mexicans domains to Godaddy and "ramdonly" they choose my account for a payment verification method (I paid with a family household paypal account) I've always felt that privacy is my utmost treasure and we engage on a tit for tat emails, finally I didnt provide the paypal owners license as they request, among my privacy fear I was wanting to end our relationships, so end of story they send the money back and astonishingly I can't buy the domains back, because the Official Mexican register NIC, registered them!

Probably Godaddy sold them my domains, (I now believed on EVERY conspiracy theory about gogreedy) more likely  the Mexican register once the domains enter on NIC database registered them so thanks to godaddy I have no domains and I've lost any confindence on any of their services and I felt I've been ripoff by godaddy

I know Godaddy can't be sued because is Federal Protected, but beside this and more yet to come reports can something be done to get my domains back?

thanks in advance!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/03/2014 09:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Godaddy/internet/Godaddy-Godaddy-has-just-rip-me-off-Internet-1135947. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Godaddy

Really, do you really read my report???

AUTHOR: anonymous - ()

So much for nothing no wait, the "phisical" domains weren't sent to my personal address, now thanks to you I understand why.  ROLF

the domains were paid and I quote "I paid with a family household paypal account" I have the paypal transaction email and Gogreedy two days laters canceled the transaccion

Capiche?

You clearly don't understand domain registration

AUTHOR: This Is My Display Name - ()

When you ask a service such as GoDaddy to register a domain for you, they register the domain and provide it to you to use.

You're leasing it.

You do not own the domain. They do.

Just because you decide not pay them doesn't mean that they suddenly stop owning the domain. And failure to understand that doesn't mean that they ripped you off, especially considering that you never paid them in the first place.