Complaint Review: Godaddy

• Web:
  • Category: Customer

Godaddy Lied, Did Not respond with results Tampa, Internet

*Author of original report: Site Up and working

Let me just say I think their initial prices are great! After you get high off of the low domain price, you've got a lot more to worry about! Its seems they only give topnotch customer service to customers who spend lots of money with them and who have purchased the added extras. Sucks for them because I like to test a site first before deciding if I'll even use their hosting services. I have quite a few sites and was all prepared to try a new provider but before I could even get there they screwed me.

My site stopped working and they couldn't figure out why so instead they made it seemed like I'd done something wrong. Not true of course because the last time I'd gone on it - it was up and running wonderfully. When the woman could not figure out what was wrong I asked to speak with someone who could help me or at least be given an address I could write too. She said she wanted to check it one more time and if there were still no results she'd see about giving me an address or another number. [continued below]....

..... Well...she got back told things were clear on her end. Still didn't know why my site had stopped -oh- and informed me there was no number or address I could contact besides the one I had called to speak with her.

Wow - then why lie and tell me you'd see about getting me more contact. She's an employee she knows the deal. She should have just said from jump that there was no other number I could call.

Now like I said great prices when you're starting out but personally - they lost a good customer. Me. I'm so done and have purchased another domain name. So glad I did. Having no problems - should have stuck with company I know!

And for those of you who have never had issues with the. Good for you. Too bad it didn't happen that way for me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2011 05:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Godaddy/internet/Godaddy-Lied-Did-Not-respond-with-results-Tampa-Internet-680569. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Godaddy

Site Up and working

AUTHOR: Ley - (United States of America)

Finally after tons of complaints they fixed the problem

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC