Complaint Review: Godaddy.com Go Daddy Web Hosting Registrars

• Updated: Mon, December 28, 2009

• Reported By: langland12 — naperville Illinois United States of America
Godaddy.com Go Daddy Web Hosting Registrars
14455 N Hayden Ste 226 Internet United States of America

Godaddy.com Go Daddy Web Hosting Registrars Changed the Registration on my domain without my consent or authorization Internet

I purchased w web domain from this website and a few weeks after i purchased it i looked online and saw the registration was no longer in my name. I contacted the godaddy and the said there was nothing i could do without a court order. I tried to change the registration back into my name since i have my credit card statement and email proving i purchased the domain and they told me that does not mean that i legally own the domain!! THey wont assit me with anything and told me to take it to arbitration. That costs $1300.00!! They took my money but will do nothing to protect there clients personal information.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2009 06:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Godaddycom-Go-Daddy-Web-Hosting-Registrars/internet/Godaddycom-Go-Daddy-Web-Hosting-Registrars-Changed-the-Registration-on-my-domain-without-546519. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Godaddy.com Go Daddy Web Hosting Registrars