comfort

• Updated: Wed, March 06, 2013

• Reported By: Andres H — New York New York United States of America
Godaddy.com
www.godaddy.com Internet United States of America

Godaddy.com dream design team Worst & most unprofessional experience ever! Internet

If you need website services DONT!! use Godaddy.com they are the worst in customer service!!

I originally built a website with godaddy.com last year and it was not the best experience but since they already had my website built and i didnt want to start over so I renewed my yearly membership. then dont you know it that they lost my entire back up of the website so they said no problem they would rebuild it using what ever they still had and anything I needed to give them to finish it. it took about 3 months back and fourth they kept making mistakes and would never get back to me on anything. granted there were 1 or 2 helpful people now and then but for the most part it was a nightmare. and now every time I need something updated same thing they tell me they would get back to me and nothing I wait weeks at a time and they dont even respond! they charged me for update for things thing should have already had done on the build. thos is the worst worst worst experience I have ever had with an online company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2013 03:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Godaddycom/internet/Godaddycom-dream-design-team-Worst-most-unprofessional-experience-ever-Internet-1024562. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Godaddy.com