Complaint Review: Godaddy.com

• Submitted: Sun, February 03, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, February 04, 2013

• Reported By: tennessee state — Tavares Florida United States of America
Godaddy.com

Godaddy.com unacceptable business practices. Taking your money and not doing what is promised. Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Your Customer Care Concerns

Paid approximately $800.00 plus, for Go Daddy to build my site. Plus $100.00 a month for almost one year. Some of the techs were nice as others were very rude and obnoxious. The Dream design team made my website.After site was built a lot of the designers acted as though they did not want to be bothered.There was very few that would help. I had to continue to call and still a lot of things were not corrected after almost one year.A lot of the techs gave me wrong information when I would call.I cannot begin to count all the times I've called a problem wasn't taken care of or corrected. This is very unacceptable to pay all this money to have this happen. I have been employed with the Sheriffs Office almost 23 years, I am always polite. But people were very rude and nasty towards me. I am still very upset about my website and how I was treated. Even spoke with supervisors many times in tech support and in dream design supervisors to no avail.They are always wanting your money but cannot do the job or fix the problem. very bad very inexperienced people working there. Also giving you wrong information. Put you on hold for long periods of time to come back to give wrong information. Very sad this happened to me. Poor business practice which is unacceptable!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2013 11:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Godaddycom/internet/Godaddycom-unacceptable-business-practices-Taking-your-money-and-not-doing-what-is-pro-1008391. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Godaddy.com

Your Customer Care Concerns

AUTHOR: GoDaddy.com - (USA)

Go Daddy sincerely values your business and we appreciate your candid feedback.

Please allow us the opportunity to connect with you. Our goal is to have a full understanding of your experience and ensure that any improvement opportunities are addressed.

Please let us know how we may contact you by emailing us at reportreview@godaddy.com with the subject line of Report: #1008391. We want your experience with us to be a positive one.

As always thank you for being a Go Daddy customer.

GoDaddy.com