Complaint Review: Godsey Martin Law Firm

• Updated: Tue, March 25, 2014

• Reported By: RippedOffCustomer — Dallas Texas
Godsey Martin Law Firm
1909 Woodall Rodgers Frwy Ste 200, Dallas, Texas USA

These clowns should be put out of business for all the malpractice and misinformation they give out to customers. I was in a car wreck 2 years ago, (04/17/2012-03/27/2014) and I am still waiting to get paid. Allstate paid them 3 weeks ago, the check cleared, but for some BS reason I'm still waiting for my money like a bum. I am tired of calling them just to get sent straight to voicemail, tired of them never returning my calls, tired of hearing lame standard lies and responses from them. As much crap as I've been fed from them throughout the years, I should be a well qualified candidate to work at that joke of a law firm. The reason they claim my case took so long is because the company we were suing went bankrupt, therefore, the process changes and drags on. Not to mention, they lost my file, misplaced my MRI reports, (which I had to go get personally From DFW MRI), and continuously did their best to dish out their premium grade A Bull crap to me. I went to their Quacks on Jefferson St. only to have them tell me "drink plenty of water, watch your movements, and see you tomorrow". And their doctor Farley, who by the way has since "quit", was an even bigger disgrace, advising me to put ice on a fractured ankle so it would heal. How insulting and incompetent these freaks were. Like some bums off the streets just came in and put labcoats on trying to play doctor all of sudden. I quit going to therapy after it was doing my herniated disk more harm than good. It was as if they were purposely aggravating my injuries in order to goad me into going to surgery to get more money from the insurance company, and all at my bodies' expense of course. Oh, and boy were they quick to recommend I go under the knife as if there was no other alternative. It was all very surreal. I kept wondering and looking around for Ashton Kutcher to come around the corner any minute and kick me in my a*s and scream in my face "you've been punked!" Atleast then I would've understood all the subhuman treatment and despicable customer service from these crooks. All in all on a scale from 1 to 2, I would rate this "Flaw Firm" a -100. I regret the day I heard that God awful commercial on the radio saying "Girrrl, you betta huury up and call I just got hit .com". I 'm here to tell you "GIRRRL, YOU BETTA NOT CALL IJUSTGOTHIT.COM , UNLESS YOU WANNA TO GO TO JAIL TRYIN TO GET YO MONEY". People, stay away from these con artists, hornswagglers, hoodwinkers. They are no better than your typical jailhouse lawyers or crooked politicians who are never on your side, all you are to them is a way to get more money from these insurance companies.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2014 06:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Godsey-Martin-Law-Firm/Dallas-Texas-75201/Godsey-Martin-Law-Firm-AKA-GREEDY-RUDE-INCOMPETENT-QUACKS-AND-SWINDLERS-FROM-LIARS-THI-1133385. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Godsey Martin Law Firm