Complaint Review: Godsey Martin Law Firm

• Reported By: cerrillo2011 — arlington Texas
Godsey Martin Law Firm
dallas, Texas USA

Godsey Martin Law Firm ijustgothit.com Worst law firm ever! dallas Texas

I was in a minor wreck in Feb of 2013 and I called Godsey Martin and they were very helpful at first. I was 4 months pregnant at the time and they told me to go to the ER also sent me to their chiropractor as well as my 10 yr old daughter. They settled my daughters portion of the case pretty quickly, but my portion...still has not been settled! And thats not even my problem, my problem is they never return phone calls and I have been getting told that "my file is on the attorneys desk to be looked over tomorrow" for almost 6 months now. I have to call at least 3 times in a row to even get anybody to call me back and when they do finally do call back I get told the same thing ive been getting told for months! This is getting rediculous! Yesterday I spoke to Karl and he has been my point of contact, well a month ago he told me that the attorney was looking over my file and was going to determine whether to go to trial or not and that I would know something within that week...here we are a month later and Karl tells me yesterday that he will talk to the paralegal that is handling my case because there were some notes in the file and that he would have her give me a call yesterday afternoon, but of course once again I didnt get a phone call. So I call again today and left 2 voicemails and finally this rude woman called me back and tells me that my file has been put on the attorneys desk and I will know something within 7 to 10 days! Ok now I believe they are all just sitting around and thinking up excuses to tell people because they are not doing their jobs!! These people are a bunch of quacks! I would NEVER recommend them to anybody and I am going to take it upon myself to notify K104 (our local radio station) to stop advertising them because they have horrible business practices! I have learned my lesson and will NEVER use them again! I dont suggest anybody use them ever!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/15/2013 04:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Godsey-Martin-Law-Firm/dallas-Texas/Godsey-Martin-Law-Firm-ijustgothitcom-Worst-law-firm-ever-dallas-Texas-1092176. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Godsey Martin Law Firm