Complaint Review: Godz Isle Auto Sales

• Reported By: Nick G — vancouver Washington United States of America
Godz Isle Auto Sales
15847 SE Division St portland, Oregon United States of America

Godz Isle Auto Sales Darrel Slimey man named Darryl portland, Oregon

It was absolutely terrible. I bought a truck from this guy and within two days the air conditioning unit went out. "Well" I thought to myself, "little things like this are expected to happen when a truck is a little older. I kid you not, the next day the battery has gone completely dead, stranding me at my office miles and miles away from my home. Again I thought to myself, "I guess this is to be expected with an older truck". So now here i am less than 10 days after purchasing the truck, I have already paid hundreds to get the air conditioning unit fixed and another hundred for a battery.

The truck ran ok for about 18 hrs. Last night i stop by a local pizza place to get a pie. When i go back out to my truck and attempt to start it....... Absolutely nothing!!!!!!!!!! It wont even attempt to turn over. I come to find out that the starter has gone out. OMG!!! So after a two hundred dollar tow and another 470 dollars for parts and labor i have taken the time out of my day to warn you about this place and the snake in the grass Darryl who claims to be a christian but is really just a con man who will take advantage of you if you are not informed of him and his shady practices. The really bad part is that after the test drive, he had me turn the truck on and off a few times to make sure it was not going to go out on me on my way home. Seriously so slimy.

I have called him 3 times now and left 3 messages for him to make this right. As you probably guessed..... no return call, no attempt to explain... nothing. Do yourself a favor, If you see a truck on craigslist and you call and the guy picks up the phone and says Godz Isle..... Hang the phone up immediately. At the end of the day there is a reason why his cars and trucks are sold for far less than you would expect. HE SELLS LEMONS!!!!! Its to late for me, He already screwed me over. But if you read this please understand that i am not just a bitter person. I have given him every chance to make this right before i took the only step that i can......warning others about him and his shady used car salesman ways.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2013 11:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Godz-Isle-Auto-Sales/portland-Oregon-97236/Godz-Isle-Auto-Sales-Darrel-Slimey-man-named-Darryl-portland-Oregon-1014227. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Godz Isle Auto Sales