illness

• Updated: Thu, July 04, 2013

• Reported By: Be True To The Game — Bedford Massachusetts
Goes by Lauren
Backpage.com Backpage.com, Massachusetts USA

Goes by Lauren AKA Bombshell I was at a hotel in Needham, called Lauren and aked the donation for an overnite, she said,"600.00". I gave her the money and we talked a while, then we both went to move her car to a valid parking space, she asked me if I had condoms, I replied "No" and I had to go upstairs to get money. She never came back talking about she got arrested. BEWARE!!!!!!! Backpage.com Massachusetts

This girl goes by the name Lauren or Bombshell. I called her from a Backpage Ad asking her the donation of an overnite, she said, "600.00" I gave her the 600.00 then we talked for a while then went down stairs to move her car to a valid parking space. She then asked me if I had condoms and I repiled "No", so I proceeded upstairs to get my money, and she never came back talking about she got arrested and never gave me my 600.00 back nor fulfilled the agreement.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/04/2013 02:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Goes-by-Lauren/Backpagecom-Massachusetts/Goes-by-Lauren-AKA-Bombshell-I-was-at-a-hotel-in-Needham-called-Lauren-and-aked-the-dona-1064463. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Goes by Lauren