Complaint Review: Goetz Fibers, L.P.

• Submitted: Wed, February 17, 2010

• Phone: 514-582-8937
  • Web:
  • Category:

Goetz Fibers, L.P. Mystery Shopper Dallas, Texas

I recenty read another Rip off Report about a person receiving a letter to become a Mystery Shopper for Goetz Fibers, L.P..  I too rec'd a check for a large sum for most of it to go towards for me to do the "mystery shopping" - this letter specified doing a wire transfer thru Western Union and then for me to go shopping at a department store of my choice from a list they gave me.

It seemed a little too real to be done so I called the number on the letter.  When I finally got ahold of a real person, (first few times I called I got a recording telling me to leave my name, phone number and representative ID) I told him that I wasn't sure why I had received the letter.  His response, rip it up and throw it away.  Seems a little shady to me.

I hope if others have received this same letter, they haven't fallen victim to this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2010 06:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Goetz-Fibers-LP/Dallas-Texas-75243/Goetz-Fibers-LP-Mystery-Shopper-Dallas-Texas-570552. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Goetz Fibers, L.P.