Complaint Review: Gogo Rocket

, Select State/Province USA

Gogo Rocket gogorocket.com Ineffective Service CA, USA

*Author of original report: Rebuttal to Gogo Rocket's Follow Up

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Hi Richard -- Follow up

Gogo Rocket messaged me via Indiegogo to offer their services. I decided to purchase the £125 Gogo Missile package to aid with my 'Mayonnaise Malaise' short film campaign but it had no effect attracting contributions or substantially, visibly, boosting my campaign's gogo factor.

The only discernable change was an increase in the referral number, which can acheived without an expensive package such as this. I kept in touch with the representatives of Gogo Rocket throughout the campaign and followed the company's instructions to supplement the effort to absolutely no avail.

Every one of my contributions came from my own networking. The package proved to be a waste of money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2014 04:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gogo-Rocket/Select-StateProvince/Gogo-Rocket-gogorocketcom-Ineffective-Service-CA-USA-1112840. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gogo Rocket

Rebuttal to Gogo Rocket's Follow Up

AUTHOR: Richard Pask - ()

So are you saying that unless someone is willing to spend $289 on the full 'signature' package, they will not recieve the results and the exposure they desire from you for their campaign? I believe I was very clear - on numerous occasions - what kind of traction I was looking for and this I did not get. On your website, all that is included in the signature package that is not in the $125 missile package is 'priority status' so why should the results be so dramatically different as you imply in your rebuttal? I believe that I did not receive what I paid for and thus should be entitled to a full refund.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Hi Richard -- Follow up

AUTHOR: Rocket Team - ()

Hi Richard, thanks for the feedback about our mid-level package. However, our signature Rocket package offers our full service and gets the best results. The majority of our clients that have been featured on the front-page of indiegogo or hit the top pages in their category have used our signature package, not the basic mid-level one. Based on the kind of traction you were looking for, we wish you would have went with our signature package to receive our full service and best results. Cheers