Complaint Review: GoingTODAY.com

• Updated: Mon, December 17, 2012

• Reported By: Mario — Glendale California United States of America
GoingTODAY.com
250 North Lake, Suite 101 Cataula, Georgia United States of America

GoingTODAY.com Wrightway Music Products Haven't shipped my item in over a month and won't respond to numerous emails Cataula, Georgia

*Author of original report: Item received the next day...

I ordered a Toca didgeridoo from Goingtoday.com 36 days ago.  I was supposed to receive a shipping confirmation w/tracking number within 7-10 days, but have not received that.  Over the past 8 days, I've emailed them 4 times and they haven't responded.  I've even used their own "contact us" form, which after submitting, emailed me back a confirmation that they have received my message and they will get back to me within 2 days.  Still waiting.  Next week, I will have to file a dispute with Paypal, as that needs to be done within 45 days and we are at day 36 now.  I had no idea this company was untrustworthy, as I always see their deals on Dodtracker.com.  It never occurred to me that perhaps I should do a search to see if they were on the up and up.  Now, after 36 days, I decided to google them and I see there are quite a few complaints against them, all saying they they never answer emails.  Quite a few other people also said they have filed Paypal disputes against them.  They have the time to put up new deals on two different websites every single night but no time to answer their customers emails?  Not sure how they expect to succeed as a business with that type of customer service, because I'm sure even they must feel that they deserve to fail.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/15/2012 01:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GoingTODAYcom/Cataula-Georgia-31804/GoingTODAYcom-Wrightway-Music-Products-Havent-shipped-my-item-in-over-a-month-and-wont-982394. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GoingTODAY.com

Item received the next day...

AUTHOR: MarioC - (United States of America)

The day after filing this Ripoff Report, the item finally arrived, 37 days after ordering.  I really wasn't in a hurry to get the item and I would have been very satisfied if the merchant had just responded once to say they forgot to ship the item, are really busy, or anything just to let me know somebody is there.  It's been 11 days since I sent the first email (4 were sent, in total) and they still haven't responded to any of them.  I have the item, though, and it is in perfect condition, so no sleep has been lost or will be lost.