• Report: #320201

• Submitted: Sat, March 22, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, September 13, 2012

• Reported By:Las Vegas Nevada
Gokeyless.com
7940 N. Main St. Dayton, Ohio U.S.A.

Gokeyless.com Ripoff Report blatant dishonesty and total incompetence Dayton Ohio

*Consumer Comment: Probably false....

*Consumer Suggestion: specklebang is wrong

*Author of original report: Victim's Response to Rebuttal

*Consumer Comment: A long time customer of the above company and would like to tell of my positvie experiences.

I ordered 4 locks and paid for expedited shipping.

I received 4 locks. One was defective, one was a $231.00 lock but they billed me $325.00 and sent wrong lock.

Returned wrong lock and no refund.

Had the nerve to claim "our processor won't allow refunds".

Specklebang
Las Vegas, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2008 12:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gokeylesscom/Dayton-Ohio-45415/Gokeylesscom-Ripoff-Report-blatant-dishonesty-and-total-incompetence-Dayton-Ohio-320201. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gokeyless.com

Probably false....

AUTHOR: Trent - (United States of America)

The person that wrote the review has a personal website. Take a look at it, then question their validity. haha!  http://www.specklebang.com/

#2 Consumer Suggestion

specklebang is wrong

AUTHOR: 10break - (U.S.A.)

I returned a lock, in accordance with their 30 day guarantee, with no problems. To say that a business's "won't allow refunds" is make believe.

Victim's Response to Rebuttal

AUTHOR: Specklebang - (U.S.A.)

I am the original complainant and I am responding to the rebuttal posted by Stephen Maddox defending this company.

First, I doubt that the GoKeyless.com people don't know who filed the report unless they have lots of other people in Las Vegas who they treated as shabbily as they did me. Anyone who wants to question my statements can write to (((ROR REDACTED))) and I will respond with my name and a copy of the correspondence with my bank that details the whole miserable experience.

I finally recovered $325.00 through my bank. I still have a lot of loss in the transaction, i.e. the expedited shipping fee to get the wrong lock (about $80.00), the $280.00 for the incorrect lock that replaced the incorrect lock which sits in my garage because it is the wrong set-back. The "glow in the dark" lock I gave away that does not glow in the dark and most of all, the loss of the business opportunity that this was all about in the first place.

I am 64 years old and this is the one and only ripoff report I have ever filed. I have been ripped off before but between the dishonesty and the subsequent unapologetic behavior and the ultimate losses I incurred, I feel they deserve to have their reputation attacked.

AUTHOR: Stephen Maddox Jr. - (U.S.A.)

My name is Stephen , I am a long time customer and have had nothing but a positive experience from this company. I don't know of the above incident and can not speak of it but I do know that they have always provided myself and many others that I have referred to them, with the best customer service of any company on the web. I do know that they are very hurt by this anonymous posting when I brought this to thier attention. It is amazing how a company can spend years building a positive rep only to be torn down my one disgruntled individual. I have done and will continue to do business with them and would refer and have referred my own family members to them.