Complaint Review: Gold Crown / Frontier Wholesale Marketing LLC

• Updated: Mon, November 05, 2012

• Reported By: Jessica — northfield Minnesota United States of America
Gold Crown / Frontier Wholesale Marketing LLC
2490 Kalakaua Ave Honolulu, Hawaii United States of America

Gold Crown / Frontier Wholesale Marketing LLC Rip OFF !! Do NOT Deal with these People Honolulu , Hawaii

My husband and I just returned from Hawaii. We were walking down the street when a guy approched us and asked us what activities we were going to do in Hawaii and how long we were going to be here visiting.  They gave us a free Luau for watching. He told us this was not a time share. Just give it a chance. So we did. We sat through the presentation and thought wow what a value. Well we had buyers remorse when we got back home, so we started contacting Gold Crown and they said we can not help you and you need to go back to Frontier. So we called emailed and continued to call. My husband was calling every 30 minutes. Conveniently they will not answer the phone. I have now received a statement from another company from MO stating that they will be handling the money.
So we finally got an email because Gold Crown contacted them once again and the lady at Frontier said well there is nothing you can do you have three days to cancel. We were given this gold color envelope and the guy said no need to open this. This cancellation clause was not disclosed. So here we are trying to get rid of this and we are stuck. My hours have gone into this. The lady at Frontier is being nasty over email.

Let me also say that you have three days to cancel and it has to be in written form sent to AZ. Well thats not going to reach AZ in three days. These people have lost it. They will not get a dime of my money and I will change all of my account numbers. This is not where I am going to stop the next stop is the BBB. I don't care if I do not get my 1,200 back because at this rate I am sure I will not. I have had it with these people. Do not do business with them it is a scam. If anyone has any way to help I would appreciate the advice.
Jessica
Northfield Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/05/2012 06:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gold-Crown-Frontier-Wholesale-Marketing-LLC/Honolulu-Hawaii-96815/Gold-Crown-Frontier-Wholesale-Marketing-LLC-Rip-OFF-Do-NOT-Deal-with-these-People-H-965156. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gold Crown / Frontier Wholesale Marketing LLC