- Report: #458635
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Gold Crown Resorts
Gold Crown Resortshttp://www.goldcrownresort.com Internet U.S.A.
Gold Crown Resort Poor woman ripped off with no money left Orlando Florida Internet
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
We do hope you will reconsider and allow Gold Crown Resort to continue to provide the high quality destinations and customer service you initially found so appealing.
There are also a few issues I would like to address in regards to your letter:
1. Gold Crown Resort does not market to the general public, but contracts with companies to provide services under affiliate agreement.
2. Gold Crown Resort is not in receipt of any funds which were paid to the affiliate you signed with (Global Resorts Network).
3. All funds paid for the membership were paid directly to Global Resorts Network.
4. Because the funds were paid to the affiliate directly and not to Gold Crown, any communication regarding cancellation MUST take place between yourself and the company that you purchased from (Global Resorts Network).
We would certainly be more than happy to pass this information along to Global Resorts Network, but again you will need to address all future correspondence regarding cancellation to them directly. I have taken the liberty of including their contact information below:
We sincerely thank you for your understanding, and again do hope that you reconsider your decision.
Gold Crown Resort
T: (1) 407 977 1770
F: (1) 407 977 2720
There was no way,to get my money back for a product that I never even used (can't afford to)
When I read the ripoff report it gave me hope. Can anyone help me to get my money back in full?
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2009 02:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gold-Crown-Resorts/internet/Gold-Crown-Resort-Poor-woman-ripped-off-with-no-money-left-Orlando-Florida-Internet-458635. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.