Complaint Review: Gold Key Credit

• Submitted: Mon, November 12, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, November 12, 2012

• Reported By: Timothy — Casselberry Florida United States of America
Gold Key Credit

Gold Key Credit Catherine Cook Threatening intimidating phone call at my work about an overdue bill that I never received, Internet

*General Comment: truth

A woman who said her name is Catherine Cook from Gold Key Credit called me at my work asking me for personal information such as SSN etc... and when I asked what this was about she said "if you had read the mail that we sent you you would know" and continued drilling me for information and that this call is being recorded etc... I tried asking again what this concerned and that I am not giving out personal information over the phone, she just kept talking, so I hung up. I have never received any such mail that I recall. I get a lot of junkmail from companies that are trying to give me credit but I really don't remember the Name "Gold Key Credit".

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2012 08:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gold-Key-Credit/internet/Gold-Key-Credit-Catherine-Cook-Threatening-intimidating-phone-call-at-my-work-about-an-ove-968317. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gold Key Credit

#1 General Comment

truth

AUTHOR: harvey - ()

cathrien cook you meen roxanna brown yea i found here real name when shr was calling me daily dont forget her manager guy edwards real name guy trone