Complaint Review: Gold Key Protection Plan

• Updated: Wed, February 15, 2012

• Reported By: Linda — Deerfield Beach Florida United States of America
Gold Key Protection Plan
P.O. Box 1231 Huntsville Al 35805 Huntsville, Alabama United States of America

Gold Key Protection Plan This company is a scam, Do not purchase Warranty Huntsville, Alabama

This company is a complete scam. They will do what ever they can to not pay for your claim.

I filed a claim on an electrical part for a window, DENIED !!

Had a water pump issue, DENIED.

Now I had a transmission problem. I first took it to my trustworthy mechanic, he called the warranty company and they immediately started saying that the owner probably has not taken care of the car and everthing with a negative tone. Says to take the transmission apart and they will send out their person to inspect the car. My mechanic asked if that person was a mechanic and they said NO !!

It was suggested that I take it to my Ford dealer.

I did, and the company said my clyinoid (sp) assembly was not covered. The ford dealer replaced it.

That still did not take care of all the transmission problems, said I was having problems with the torque converter. This clearly states it is covered in my warranty book.

Now Gold Key says that I have to approve for my entire transmission to be taken out and apart so they can see if the torque converter is bad. One can only see inside of a little hole in converter. A new one looks just like an old one.

My ford dealer nor I am getting no where with this company. They will do what ever they can to not pay a claim.

I would love to go after this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2012 03:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gold-Key-Protection-Plan/Huntsville-Alabama-/Gold-Key-Protection-Plan-This-company-is-a-scam-Do-not-purchase-Warranty-Huntsville-Al-839776. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gold Key Protection Plan