Complaint Review: Gold Rush Getaways

• Updated: Tue, September 25, 2012

• Reported By: Austinsmama — Lincoln California United States of America
Gold Rush Getaways

Gold Rush Getaways Gold Rush Getaways... Do your research consumers Internet

To be fair, I have not used or as of today been ripped off by Gold Rush. I receivef a call from Gold Rush last night at 9pm which I didnt appreciate when u have a baby and two small kids at home. But I listened to their offer to give me FREE airfair for two and FREE resort accomadations.

Sounds great right? Who wouldnt want to give up 90 min of their time for a FREE vacay. But of course when something sounds to good to be true it is. So I booked my appt last night witb the agent to go in this Thursday. Right after I hung up I went online to do my research about this .company.

The results were alarming. First off they neglect to tell you of the hidden fees you have to pay in order to get your supposed FREE trip. $99 activation fee ???? Then another hundred to pay for taxes and the list goes on.

The companies defense about these hidden fees were they dont charge.those fees uncle sam does. Which is fine but Gold Rush knowing this should let the potential client know.this.

When you tell someone FREE thats what they expect. Of course I know why they dont tell you about all the hidden fees over the phone because then MOST people would say no thank you and hang up.

My conclusion is this company is shady, and I will not be doing any business with a company that cant be honest and upfront with me. So to the consumer dont even just take my word for it. Google Gold Rush Giveaways read the long long list of complaints and some good reviews and make up your own mind.

Needless to say I will be cancelling my appt.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2012 07:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gold-Rush-Getaways/internet/Gold-Rush-Getaways-Gold-Rush-Getaways-Do-your-research-consumers-Internet-946243. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gold Rush Getaways