Complaint Review: GoldStar Media

• Phone: 951-413-1704
  • Web:
  • Category: Media

GoldStar Media Rip-Off for information on Federal Grants Internet

I was surfing the web looking for information on federal grants, etc. I came across a company GoldStar Media that offered all the information I needed to successfully get a grant from local and government sources. There was to be a one time charge of 14.97. I should have known better, but I paid this fee and got nothing. I found all the information prior to paying this fee on my own. Big rip off. To make matters worse this company has been charging my account monthly for the past year. I made another mistake by not looking carefully at the charges on my credit card until last month. I have corrected my mistake, but GoldStar Media got nearly 200.00 out of me. I am currently fighting all the charges on my credit card, but beware this company if a fraud.

Milton, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2009 02:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GoldStar-Media/internet/GoldStar-Media-Rip-Off-for-information-on-Federal-Grants-Internet-470825. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GoldStar Media