Complaint Review: Golden Casino

• Updated: Thu, December 06, 2012

• Reported By: Marni G. — Littleton Colorado United States of America
Golden Casino

Golden Casino www.mygccasino.eu Withheld Winnings Internet

I have been a loyal customer of Golden Casino for years and I have spent a lot of money in their casino!  Recently, I won on bonus money and the casino decided to void my winnings because I had won $5000 playing video poker and then used my winnings to meet my wagering requirements on the slots. I was NEVER informed that I had to meet the wagering requirements BEFORE I played other games!!  When I read the rules, it stated that the casino has the right to void winnings at their discretion. At their discretion..... I guess they decided that they did not want to give me my money!!!

Funny that they accepted my withdrawal request initially. It was pending for three days!  They probably do whatever they can to avoid processing wins!

Stay clear of Golden Casino!  They will rip you off the first chance they get!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2012 12:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Golden-Casino/internet/Golden-Casino-wwwmygccasinoeu-Withheld-Winnings-Internet-978611. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Golden Casino