Presidents

• Updated: Tue, March 19, 2013

• Reported By: Steven — Miami Florida
Golden Cloud Promotions William Henry
20241 NE 16th Pl Miami, Florida United States of America

Golden Cloud Promotions William Henry GC Promotions unprofessional!!! Miami, Florida

So I called Golden Cloud Promotions today to request a copy of my employment file. Will answered, and immediately acted like he didn't know who I was. As soon as i reminded him that I was the guy he not only owe's $1200, but also the guy he wrote a bad check to he quickly remembered who I was. William then proceeded to tell me that the file that I was requesting a copy of is "Office property, and If I want a copy then I need to get a judge to make him hand it over." William Henry obviously has no idea how to act like a professional business person. I am simply asking for a copy of the non-compete that I signed, yet he is making me jump through hoops to get what I need. Beware of even going in for an interview with GC Promotions. This is been a horrible nightmare for me, just trying to get what is owed to me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2013 09:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Golden-Cloud-Promotions-William-Henry/Miami-Florida-33179/Golden-Cloud-Promotions-William-Henry-GC-Promotions-unprofessional-Miami-Florida-1036024. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Golden Cloud Promotions William Henry