Complaint Review: Golden Eagle Lease

• Submitted: Thu, December 23, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, December 23, 2004

• Reported By:asheville North Carolina
Golden Eagle Lease
90 Grove Street, Ridge Field, CT 06877-4197 Golden Eagle Leasing, Card Payment Systems, Connecticut U.S.A.

Golden Eagle Lease ripoff Golden Eagle Leasing, Card Payment Systems do you own your own business and want to accept credit cards - then don't accept Golden Eagle Connecticut

I would like to warn anyone that is planning to start your own business and wanting to accept credit card payments. Don't whatever you do go with Golden Eagle. They are a major rip-off company.

The lease is difficult to understand. At the end of this lease I was sent a letter stating that this would be my last payment.

Was I wrong or what! No I was still debited $90.00/ month for something that I never had. There was no arguing with these sharks because they are in it for the money. In order to get these grease balls off my back I paid a lump sum of $400.00 for what I don't know. I have not heard from them again.

Again I warn anyone considering this company not to do it.

Jeannie
asheville, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/23/2004 07:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Golden-Eagle-Lease/Golden-Eagle-Leasing-Card-Payment-Systems-Connecticut-06877/Golden-Eagle-Lease-ripoff-Golden-Eagle-Leasing-Card-Payment-Systems-do-you-own-your-own-b-124147. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Golden Eagle Lease