Complaint Review: Golden Eagle Leasing, Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, December 12, 2001
  • Updated: Mon, August 16, 2004

• Reported By:
Golden Eagle Leasing, Inc.
90 Grove Street Ridgefield, Ohio U.S.A.

GOLDEN EAGLE LEASING INC. is like making a contract with the devil!

*Consumer Comment: Rip Off nova communications - golden eagle leasing bait & switch

A little over a year ago my husband was introduced to a home based business opportunity and as part of the deal we were pressured into signing a contract to accept credit cards. And the company that provided the software was GOLDEN EAGLE Leasing.

My husband looked over the contract and signed it. He had to fedex it back to the con-artist the next day. But when I read the contract it was unbelieveable what he signed! What he said the contract said was only have true. We are at thier mercy. The can raise the amount they take out monthly, and one serval occasions have taken out addional money and sent us a letter in the mail the day they took the money out.(Which cause us to be overdrawn on our account)And what made it worse was the fact that the monthly payments were coming directly out of our accounts.

The guy that signed us up for this is getting residual income from us and is know where to be found. (How convient.)At the time this happen there was talk of someone starting a class action suit, but nothing became of it.

And we like the other person who left a report can not get out of our contract. And our contract unfortunately was for four years! If anyone reads this who is contimpating dealing with this company DON'T!!!!!

Click here to read other Rip-off Reports on Golden Eagle Leasing

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/12/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Golden-Eagle-Leasing-Inc/Ridgefield-Ohio-06877/GOLDEN-EAGLE-LEASING-INC-is-like-making-a-contract-with-the-devil-9163. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Golden Eagle Leasing, Inc.

Rip Off nova communications - golden eagle leasing bait & switch

AUTHOR: Matthew - (U.S.A.)

I too have been dealing with golden eagle leasing. I started up my company with nova communications who is somehow linked to golden eagle leasing. I signed up and since I have closed my company and sent all machines and material back, as well as tried to cancel what they fail to tell you.

Now I have two markes on my credit report because of these bastards, now my credit is shot and they are impossible to work with. I have paid 2600 dollars on a machine I can buy for $400.00. These people are the reason our society is the way it is and unless action is taken to protect the rights of the individual we will in the end keep taking it in the end if you know what I mean.