Complaint Review: Golden Eagle Leasing

• Submitted: Sat, August 08, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, August 08, 2009

• Reported By:Dallas Texas
Golden Eagle Leasing
132 West 31st St 14th Floor New York, New York U.S.A.
  • Phone: 888-692-7177
  • Web:
  • Category: Gangs

Golden Eagle Leasing Harassing Company, fraud charges New York New York

The company said that I signed for a credit card machine 7 years ago and did not pay bills. I was just a secretary at this company and signed the ups slip.

A couple of years later I got a copy of a lease I had never seen with my signature on it and my name printed with someone else's hand writing. I told them this was not me and they threatened to sue me.

I have been harrassed by them for over 6 years and still will not pay them, they have really screwed up my credit and continue to call and send letters.

The last letter I received was to have me appear in court, in New York 3 days after I was suppose to be there, how does that work?

They also wanted all my personal information including how much I paid for my house and who I was living with, they need to be stopped.

I am happy to help anyone to stop these criminals!!!!!!!!

Merritsgreen
Dallas, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2009 02:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Golden-Eagle-Leasing/New-York-New-York-10001/Golden-Eagle-Leasing-Harassing-Company-fraud-charges-New-York-New-York-477718. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Golden Eagle Leasing