Complaint Review: Golden Eagle Leasing

• Submitted: Wed, June 01, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, June 01, 2005

• Reported By:Milwaukie Oregon
Golden Eagle Leasing
90 Grove Street, Suit 3, Ridgefield,, Connecticut U.S.A.

Golden Eagle Leasing Ripoff, Customer service I had to find someone to take over my acct. Ridgefield, Connecticut

I called customer service which I was told to do, when I needed to close my account due to the Business is closing, and I would like to return their equipment. When I was changed over to this company due to the last machine was return to them in repalcing this one, I had been with this company since 1999 and now they
claim this contract is not closeable or something cause the lady at customer service told me to get someone to take over my lease or pay 1843.80 and then hung up on me. I have no use for this equipment and feel it's not for me to find someone to take over this account when I want to close it.

And since no one will help, not sure what to do but stop payment to them.

Milwaukie, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/01/2005 10:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Golden-Eagle-Leasing/Ridgefield-Connecticut-06877-4197/Golden-Eagle-Leasing-Ripoff-Customer-service-I-had-to-find-someone-to-take-over-my-acct-144677. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Golden Eagle Leasing