Complaint Review: Golden Financial Trust

• Updated: Tue, August 26, 2008

• Reported By:Warren Michigan
Golden Financial Trust
5678 Chruch St. Saint John NB, New Brunswick Canada

Golden Financial Trust I Won 250,000.00 all I have to do is deposit this check for 4,680.00 and i will recive the rest in the mail by fed ex Saint John NB canada

Today i recieved a letter in the mail about winning 250,000.00. All I have to do is go to the bank and depoist this check for 4,680.00 and I will recieve the rest in the mail by the weekend, though fed ex.

I called the number that is on the paper and i spoke with a diana Williams, She told me to deposit the check and then call her back when i did that.
Before I did that my niece looked the company on the computer and it's a rip off. So here i am wirting this report.

The check I recieved in the mail is signed by a F. Collin, Vice President of this company Golden Financial Trust.

Warren, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2008 09:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Golden-Financial-Trust/Saint-John-NB-New-Brunswick/Golden-Financial-Trust-I-Won-25000000-all-I-have-to-do-is-deposit-this-check-for-46800-367030. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Golden Financial Trust