Complaint Review: Golden Harvest Company & Mark Johnson

• Submitted: Fri, November 17, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, November 17, 2006

• Reported By:Pahrump Nevada
Golden Harvest Company & Mark Johnson
5424-10 Sunol Boulevard PMB 250 Pleasanton, California U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-836-2510
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Golden Harvest Company & Mark Johnson Send Complaints on G.H. & Mark Johnson to the Department of Justice in California Pleasanton California

I've written just about everyone in the State of California complaining about the 'Golden Harvest Company' including the Office of the Governor. I've sent copies of proof (including photos) showing everything concerning Golden Harvest and Mark Johnson.
Needless to say, the State Officials of California *KEEP PASSING THE BUCK!.*

Finally I got down to our last hope and wrote to:

State of California
Office of the Attorney General
Department of Justice
P.O. Box 944255
Sacramento, California 94244-2550

This is the Public Inquiry Unit and a K. Bravo responded to me. K. Bravo contacted Mark Johnson at the Golden Harvest Company.
This was Mark Johnson response to the complaint:

"We really don't understand her complaint. There is alot of rambling and misdirected "evidence". Basically she tried to cancel our service AFTER it was already processed.
We clearly told her- NO CANCELLATIONS.
So- there is NO REFUND warrented in this case."

I have PROOF of EVERYTHING to show Mark Johnson is NOT telling the truth! I was told by the Department ot Justice to hire a private attorney. The Golden Harvest Company and Mark Johnson know this.... AND he knows you will not do that because it will cost you a *WHOLE LOT MORE THAN THE $99.00* they are ripping you off for!
That's how *they* are getting away with it.

My suggestion is for everyone here who has been ripped-off by the Golden Harvest Company & Mark Johnson to WRITE TO THE ABOVE ADDRESS & COMPLAIN!
Send them all the information you can. If enough people do this I believe the Department of Justice will look into this case. Right now it's just me...one person.
Send them everything you have, including copies of e-mails from the Golden Harvest Company. Maybe together we can stop other's from being taken.

Louella
Pahrump, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/17/2006 10:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Golden-Harvest-Company-Mark-Johnson/Pleasanton-California-94566/Golden-Harvest-Company-Mark-Johnson-Send-Complaints-on-GH-Mark-Johnson-to-the-Depart-221061. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Golden Harvest Company & Mark Johnson