• Report: #198294

• Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Golden Harvest Company - Mark Johnson ripoff Internet

I have read several reports from other victims who say they never got a refund despite all that is promised by this company. In my case I NEVER even got a response from them even though they claim that they sent me an email confirming my payment (a lie) and another email with the listings of the so called lenders (another lie). So anyone out ther thinking of doing business with these people DON'T. And if you do use a credit card in that way you can get your money back, but just don't do it. Mark Johnson or whatever his name is is a crook. I contacted my email provider and they said no such email was ever sent to my address.

Edward
Pasadena, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2006 03:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Golden-Harvest-Company-Mark-Johnson/internet/Golden-Harvest-Company-Mark-Johnson-ripoff-Internet-198294. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Golden Harvest Company - Mark Johnson