Complaint Review: Golden Publishers Clearing House

• Reported By:Phoenix Arizona
Golden Publishers Clearing House
P.O. BOX 4000, STN B Mississaugua, Ontario Canada

Golden Publishers Clearing House This Sucks Mississaugua Ontario

I have recieved a letter today (November 19,2007) saying that I had won 68k. Within the letter was a cashiers check of 3,500.00. At first I started dancing making a fool out of myself in front of my mom and my sister. My mom said, "no, it can't be real." But I kept looking at the check, and it didn't say that it was fake. But then I started to realize that I didn't remember regestering for any kind of sweepstakes.

So I went to google trying to look up this company and came out a bunch of Rip Off Websites. That's when I got suprised. I clicked on one of the links and read one of the victims stories. I got really pissed off. It's a good thing that I found where this letter was coming from, from dumb ass people who can't get a life. I'm really happy for the people that reported this otherwise I would have gotten straight to the bank and cashed it. Who ever is out there and received one of these scams, DO NOT DEPOSIT THIS CHECK!!! OR CASH IT.

David
Phoenix, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2007 09:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Golden-Publishers-Clearing-House/Mississaugua-Ontario-L4Y4L3/Golden-Publishers-Clearing-House-This-Sucks-Mississaugua-Ontario-285571. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Golden Publishers Clearing House