Complaint Review: Golden Rule Insurance

• Updated: Wed, February 29, 2012

• Reported By: devastated — Arundel Maine United States of America
Golden Rule Insurance
P.O Box 740209 Cincinnati, Ohio United States of America

Golden Rule Insurance INSURANCE CANCELLED AFTER 35 YEARS OF PAYING RIDICULOUS RATE INCREASES Cincinnati, Ohio

After paying premiums and rate increases practically every year, for thirty five years, and increasing the deductible, to be able to afford the rate increases, to the point where that was up to $5,000, I received a notice yesterday, telling me that Golden Rule was no longer going to insure residents of the state of Maine.  I'm 64 years old, and I "invested" in this company, assuming they would be there when I might need them as I grew older.  Now I'm an old man, and they've cut my parachute cord, as I fall heavily into the abyss of darkness.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/29/2012 06:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Golden-Rule-Insurance/Cincinnati-Ohio-45274-0209/Golden-Rule-Insurance-INSURANCE-CANCELLED-AFTER-35-YEARS-OF-PAYING-RIDICULOUS-RATE-INCREA-846402. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Golden Rule Insurance