Complaint Review: Golden Smokehouse Sunprairie Wisconsin

• Submitted: Tue, August 09, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, September 08, 2011

• Reported By: nothingbuttimetokill — Sun Prairie Wisconsin United States of America
Golden Smokehouse Sunprairie Wisconsin
1632 West Main Street, Sun Prairie Wisconsin Sun Prairie, Wisconsin United States of America

Golden Smokehouse Sunprairie Wisconsin Matt Dhillon Sexual harrassment Sun Prairie, Wisconsin

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: False Information on Himmat Dhillon

I was not surprised at all when I went to search this store owner and saw his history of child abuse and abusing his former spouse. Should we add perverted to the list. My daughter went in to this mans store in Mayville where he works most often and asked for cigarettes. My daughter is 17 years old and admitted it to the owner Matt. He then offered my daughter the cigarettes in return for a "favor" in his office. He told her he kept his stash of condoms in their and she could clean herself after. My daughter was so upset and I am keeping my eye to get the proof I need to file charges. The police said nothing can be done as this man has done this to a young girl before but conveniently his cameras were not working at the time when they asked to view the camera. You would think he would have learned after the first time. He is disgusting and I verified his circuit court access. If you look at the details of his battery charge it clearly shows he is not to have contact with minor children or the victim and mentions a CHIPS order. [continued below]....
..... That right there is an order put in place by child protection services. Disgusting that he can get away with this. He should not even be in this country!!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/09/2011 10:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Golden-Smokehouse-Sunprairie-Wisconsin/Sun-Prairie-Wisconsin-/Golden-Smokehouse-Sunprairie-Wisconsin-Matt-Dhillon-Sexual-harrassment-Sun-Prairie-Wiscon-762909. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Golden Smokehouse Sunprairie Wisconsin

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

False Information on Himmat Dhillon

AUTHOR: Himmat dhillon - (United States of America)

To those reading this rebuttal, my name is Himmat Dhillon, I am the owner of a convenient store in Mayville, Wisconsin and part owner of the Golden Smokehouse in Sun Prairie, Wisconsin. The report written against myself and my business stating that I asked a 17 year old to go into my office is baseless because I have no office at my place business, plus there are always three to four people on staff within the gas station. There was no contact with the local police concerning the well-being of a young female.

Please feel free to look up my Wisconsin Circuit Court record as nothing will come up concerning any interaction with a minor. I have successfully run this business in this small community with an impeccable reputation. If there is anyone out there that is unhappy with my service they should contact me directly, so that I can insure their satisfaction.  I can be contacted at 920-387-4706. Thank you.