Complaint Review: Golden State Overnight delivery

• Updated: Thu, November 01, 2012

• Reported By: victim — la palma California USA
Golden State Overnight delivery
1201 Marina Village Parkway # 300 alameda, California United States of America

Golden State Overnight delivery www.gso.com Ripoff , They do not value our time and life alameda, California

*Author of original report: Tmart is a scammer

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: employee rip-off by manager

Golden State Overnight (GSO) 800.322.5555

GSO is the worse shipping company. I do not recommend it.
They gave me an appointment between 4:00 pm and 8:00 pm as the shipment requires my signature. I called them at 3:45 pm to confirm the appointment. and gave them my phone number so they can call me if there will be any delay so I don't waste my time waiting for nothing. My time and our life are valuable .
Then they called me at 6:00 pm and they informed me that they will be in my place earlier by 7:00 pm ( I save their message as evidence ). Then at 7:30 they didn't show up. I called them again , and after having me on hold for 30 min. they told me they misplaced (LOST) my shipment after They made me wait 4 hours for the appointment to deliver a package that they didn't have . then they ask me for a second 4 hours appointment for another day if they find my shipment. ( THEY WANT TO TAKE ANOTHER 4 HOURS OF MY LIFE!!) . FORGET IT IDIOTS.
This BAD company doesn't have a value for people's life. They think it is free.
This BAD company should be out of business soon, they do not have a value for people's life. they should've told me earlier at 3:45 that they misplaced my shipment I don't know how a company like this can be trusted, I SURE DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY AND NO ONE SHOULD BE DOING BUSINESS WITH A SUCH COMPANY

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2012 11:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Golden-State-Overnight-delivery/alameda-California-94501/Golden-State-Overnight-delivery-wwwgsocom-Ripoff-They-do-not-value-our-time-and-life-909272. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Golden State Overnight delivery

Tmart is a scammer

AUTHOR: victim - ()

Beware, Tmart employees may use your credit card information as they did to me.

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

employee rip-off by manager

AUTHOR: alibaba - (United States of America)

I used to work for the same company, read my report about the rip-off by my manager.