Complaint Review: Golden Valley Lending

• Updated: Sat, February 22, 2014

• Reported By: rjw911 — Edison New Jersey
Golden Valley Lending
635 Highway 20 East upper lake, California USA

Golden Valley Lending Trying to take money out of my bank account without authorization from me. In fact they address the email to someone entirely different.  upper lake California

Golden Valley Lending has tried to electronically take money out of my bank account saying I owe them for installment payments for a pay day type loan which I never applied for and never authorized.  In fact they only contacted me by email and the email has my email id however they address the letter to someone else entirely.  I've tried to contact them, but in order to proceed they want my S.S. number which i will not give them.  I have contacted the police, the BBB and the attorney general for my state.  Keep away from any pay day loans especially Golden Valley because I noticed they are charging over 1000% interest, and continue to take money out of people's account long after people pay them back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2014 01:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Golden-Valley-Lending/upper-lake-California-95485/Golden-Valley-Lending-Trying-to-take-money-out-of-my-bank-account-without-authorization-f-1125723. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Golden Valley Lending