Complaint Review: Golden West Shutters

• Reported By: Brett — Palomar California United States of America
Golden West Shutters
20561 pascal way Internet, California United States of America

Golden West Shutters POOR SHUTTER QUALITY! BUYERS BEWARE! Internet, California

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: fraudulent customer

BUYER BEWARE!!!

Please help my wife and i against these crooks! We have purchased many products while upgrading our home and did not think that the window treatments would be such a NIGHTMARE! We ordered simple white custom shuttersI we ordered the product with a promised delivery time of 2-3 weeks. Now 8 weeks into the order I cant even find an answer from anyone regarding what is going on! The owner came out to the house in his fancy new car and puts on these claims of being a great local company, this is so far from the truth. When we were finally installed 9 weeks total from order date, the paint on the shutters was very poor, and weeks later we can't even get repairs done.

RUN AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY THEY ARE FULL OF FALSE PROMISES.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2013 01:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Golden-West-Shutters/Internet-California-92630/Golden-West-Shutters-POOR-SHUTTER-QUALITY-BUYERS-BEWARE-Internet-California-1018447. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Golden West Shutters

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

fraudulent customer

AUTHOR: John - ()

I am the owner of Golden West Shutters and felt it necessary to respond to this posting.

First, I did an extensive check of our customer data base and was unable to locate any customer, Brett or anywork done in Palamar California.

Second, I noticed the person who posted this complaint also posted the exact same complaint to one of my competitors, Danmer Shutters. If you search this website for Danmer Shutters you will see the same post, word for word, by the same person on the same day. Why would that be?  It is obvious one of my competitors is hard at work spreading lies about my company.

We have all excellent reviews with Angie's list and Yelp. I would be happy to discuss any aspect of this complaint and rebuttal, just call our office and ask for John.