Complaint Review: Goldicq international sales Ltd

• Submitted: Tue, January 22, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, January 22, 2013

• Reported By: MrzPoloSoja — springfield Missouri United States of America
Goldicq international sales Ltd

Goldicq international sales Ltd www.imvubuy.com I bought 36.00 worth of imvu credits and they wanted my account password and of course i didnt want to give it to them because no other site needs that information to give you imvu credits. Internet

Thanks for contacting us. An operator will be with you shortly...  David 01-22 03:27:48Happy New Year, how may i help you?

You 01-2203:28:36i recently got credits from  you and you created a new account for me to put the credits in and now ;somehow the account u  made got disabled and 70,000 some of my credits were in that account!
David 01-22 03:30:21you should spend  all  the credits asap
You 01-22 03:30:40how can i when it only lets me transfer 10,000 a day!?
You 01-22 03:31:00if you knew this why didnt you tell me now ive lost 70,000 credits
You 01-22 03:31:23i want my money back!
You 01-22 03:31:51or my credits!
David 01-22 03:33:18sry ,we wont take the consequence for that
You 01-22 03:34:13I dont know what kind of company you are but it is your fault for not telling me. the women i spoke with told me that they would not take the account from me. so in other words she lied.
You 01-22
.David 01-22 03:35:49i suggest you provide ur own account next time
David 01-22 03:35:57so it wont happen next time

What you just read was my conversation with one of there customer represenatives. they do not care if you dont get what you pay for. and they will not help you. so Please do not buy from them if you dont want to get ripped off. they dont have a number for you to call. they will only talk  to you on an online dialog. i have learned the hard way that its good to look up a site before using them and especially before giving them my card number.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2013 03:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Goldicq-international-sales-Ltd/internet/Goldicq-international-sales-Ltd-wwwimvubuycom-I-bought-3600-worth-of-imvu-credits-and-t-1000940. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Goldicq international sales Ltd