Complaint Review: Goldkeywarranty AKA ACSC Of Florida "Automobile Consumer Service Corp"

• Submitted: Mon, December 08, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, December 08, 2008

• Reported By:miami Florida
Goldkeywarranty AKA ACSC Of Florida "Automobile Consumer Service Corp"
2007 Poole Dr NW Ste D Huntsville, Alabama U.S.A.

Goldkeywarranty AKA ACSC Of Florida "Automobile Consumer Service Corp" Warranty scam, fraud, hassle Huntsville Alabama

I bought a warranty from goldkeywarranty back in 06. Goldkeywarranty replaced the upper control arms on my car over a year ago and now the car is having the same problem again. Today I go to the dealer only to find out Goldkeywarranty is denying my claim to replace them. Goldkey claims they are rubber parts and they dont cover anything qualifying as a 'rubber part'. This is funny to me because not only did they already replace them once, but the part is made of Alum! The bushing inside the control arm is bad and of course is made of rubber. The guy helping me on the phone says they were replaced by accident the first time, they should have never been replaced. I gotta ask you, who makes a 1k mistake w/o noticing the first time?! Nowhere in the policy does it say ' we dont cover control arms '. Only we dont cover 'rubber parts'. To me a rubber part can be a hose, belt, cover etc .. I got stuck paying the bill over 1k in repairs. I would stay away from this company if you are thinking about getting an extended warranty for your car. They have added additional aggreviation in my life I don't need. I was better off not having any warranty at all in the first place. I paid around 3k for my policy.

Pissed consumer
miami, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/08/2008 12:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Goldkeywarranty-AKA-ACSC-Of-Florida-Automobile-Consumer-Service-Corp/Huntsville-Alabama-35810/Goldkeywarranty-AKA-ACSC-Of-Florida-Automobile-Consumer-Service-Corp-Warranty-scam-frau-399151. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Goldkeywarranty AKA ACSC Of Florida "Automobile Consumer Service Corp"