Complaint Review: Goldman Warshaw & Parrella

• Updated: Tue, August 07, 2012

• Reported By: Latinspice — Putnam Valley New York United States of America
Goldman Warshaw & Parrella
10 Oaklan Ave. STE. 2-4 Warkwick, New York United States of America

Goldman Warshaw & Parrella They filed a complaint for a bill I owe. I called and made contact with Saulo who was supposed to return my call and set up payment arrangements. I have been calling for over 30 days, leaving messag Warkwick, New York

Well,  I was applying for a Parent Plus loan and the credit report showed this account in collections.  I got the number to call this law firm and Saulo the person I spoke to said he would propose the arrangements with the attorney and get back to me.  That was 30 days ago.  The credit agency listed on my credit report cannot do anything else except give me another phone number to call.  I did and no one picks up the phone, I have left numerous messages and to no avail.  How does one rectify the situation if they don't want to help you pay off the debt.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2012 08:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Goldman-Warshaw-Parrella/Warkwick-New-York-10579/Goldman-Warshaw-Parrella-They-filed-a-complaint-for-a-bill-I-owe-I-called-and-made-co-923604. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Goldman Warshaw & Parrella